All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the ways that new media are experienced and studied as the subjects of history, using the examples of early recorded sound and digital networks.
- Author BiographyJoshua Abrams is a doctoral candidate in the Theatre Program at CUNY Graduate Center,where he is currently working on his dissertation entitled, Staging Alterity: The Ethicsof Performing Difference(s) in Postmodern Performance Praxis. He is Managing Editor of the journal Western European Stages.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Outstanding Academic Title, 2007. 2007.
- Author(s)Lisa Gitelman
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleAlways Already New
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.76Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.