All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith exercises on brush control and how to mix colours, this text guides the beginner through all the basic methods of oil painting. It includes step-by-step exercises and covers: getting started; simple exercises; working outdoors; simplifying what you see; and painting from photographs.
- Author BiographyAlwyn Crawshaw is television's No. 1 painter and has made seven popular TV series for Channel 4, all with accompanying books. Alwyn is author of 13 other art instruction books, all published by HarperCollins. He runs popular painting courses and holidays and is a regular contributor to the Leisure Painter magazine. Alwyn is Founder and President of the Society of Amateur Artists.
- Author(s)Alwyn Crawshaw
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note150 col illus, With index
- Weight497 g
- Width205 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £18.13Trending at £25.08
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.