All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.19
- £137.64Trending at £151.29
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £17.90Trending at £19.87
- £25.99Trending at £26.29
- £44.82Trending at £49.48
- £42.34Trending at £45.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of Alzheimer's disease, including information on the affliction's history, diagnosis, and effects on family members.
- Author BiographyLinda C. Lu is an instructor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. Juergen H. Bludau is instructor of medicine at Harvard University, Boston, MA, and acting chief of clinical geriatric services and director of the Center for Older Adult Health at the Brigham and Women's Hospital, also in Boston. His published works include Aging, but Never Old: The Realities, Myths, and Misrepresentations of the Anti-Aging Movement, a guide to geriatric medicine for the lay public.
- Author(s)Juergen H. Bludau,Linda C. Lu
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiographies of Disease
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note4
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.