All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour sensitive, authoritative guide to Alzheimer's and dementia If a loved one has recently been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, it's only natural to feel fraught with fear and uncertainty about what lies ahead. Fortunately, you don't have to do it alone.
- Author BiographyThe American Geriatrics Society, (AGS) is a nationwide, not-for-profit society of geriatrics healthcare professionals dedicated to improving the health, independence, and quality of life of older people. The Health in Aging Foundation is a national non-profit organization established by AGS.
- Author(s)American Geriatric Society,Consumer Dummies
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.