Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1370 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAbraham Fisher,Chaim Lachman,Israel Hanin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsWelcoming Address.- Alzheimer'S And Parkinson'S Disease: Anatomical, Pathological And Biochemical Aspects.- Cholinergic Systems in the Brain and Spinal Cord: Anatomic Organization and Overview of Functions.- Histopathology of the Basal Forebrain and Its Targets in Alzheimer Dementia..- Clinical, Pathological and Biochemical Aspects of Alzheimer's Disease.- Molecular Properties of Paired Helical Filaments andSenile Plaque Amyloid Fibers in Alzheimer's Disease.- Structural and Chemical Aspects of Cortical Pathology in Alzheimer's Disease.- Cholinergic and Non-Cholinergic Neurotransmitter Hypotheses for Alzheimer's Disease.- Brain Topochemistry of Cholinergic and Monoaminergic Parameters in Alzheimer's Disease.- The Autocannibalism of Choline-Containing Membrane Phospholipids in the Pathogenesis of Alzheimer's Disease.- Trophic Factors and Neurologic Disease.- Neuronal Loss and Neurotransmitter Receptor Alterations in Alzheimer's Disease.- Brain Nicotinic and Muscarinic Receptors in Normal Aging and Dementia.- Examination of Cholinergic and Neuropeptide Receptor Alterations in Senile Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type (SDAT).- Quantitative Autoradiography and Histochemistry in the Human Brain Post Mortem.- Increased Vasopressin Production in Senescence and Dementia Due to Kidney Changes.- Clinical Aspects And Noninvasive Diagnostic Approaches.- Clinical Heterogeneity in Patients with Dementia of the Alzheimer Type.- Patterns of Cognitive Impairment in Patients with Alzheimer's Disease and Parkinson's Disease: Are They Similar or Different?.- Risk Factors in Alzheimer's Disease.- Enhancing Communication for the Demented Patient and His Family.- Reaction Times in Tasks of Varying Degrees of Complexity, an Indication of the Degree and the Evolution of Mental Deterioration: A Preliminary Study.- An Intranosological Classification of Alzheimer's Disease as a Multi-stage Dementing Process - The Basis for Individualized Therapeutic Strategies.- The Epidemiology of Alzheimer's Type Presenile Dementia in Israel.- Dementia in Parkinson Disease.- Possible Dopaminergic Basis for Perceptual Motor Dysfunction.- Diagnostic Methods in Alzheimer's Disease: Magnetic Resonance Brain Imaging and CSF Neurotransmitter Markers.- Neuroimaging Studies of Alzheimer's Disease.- High Resolution Mapping of Cerebral Blood Flow in Alzheimer's Disease.- Regional Cerebral Blood Flow in Dementing Disorders.- The Early Stages of Presenile and Senile Alzheimer's Disease: Initial Studies of Disease Severity and Cerebral Blood Flow.- Etiological And Genetic Aspects Of Alzheimer's And Parkinson's Disease.- Laser Microprobe Mass Analyzer (LAMMA) - A New Approach to the Study of the Association of Aluminum and Neurofibrillary Tangle Formation.- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (NPH) as a Cause of Pre-Senile and Senile Dementia: The Complementary Role of Radionuclide Cysternography (RNC) and Cranial Computed Tomography (CCT) in the Early Recognition of the Treatable Patients.- Measles Virus Infection of Human Neural Cell Lines as a Model for Persistent Viral Infection of the Central Nervous System.- Brain Iron and Dopamine D2 Receptors in the Rat.- Down's Syndrome and Alzheimer's Disease: Are Common Genes for Human Chromosome 21 Involved in Both Disorders?.- The Natural History of Alzheimer's Families: An Underutilized Method for Exploring Basic and Therapeutic Strategies in Age-Related Neuropsychiatric Disorders.- Biological Markers In Alzheimer's And Parkinson's Disease.- Biological Markers for Alzheimer's Disease.- Acetylcholine Metabolism in Brain: Is it Reflected by CSF Changes?.- Acetylcholinesterase Activity and Somatostatin-Like Immunoreactivity in Lumbar Cerebrospinal Fluid of Demented Patients.- Monoamine Neurotransmitter Metabolites and Hydroxylase Cofactor in Alzheimer-Type Dementia and Normals.- Antibodies to Cholinergic Cell Bodies in Alzheimer's Disease..- Nicotinic and Muscarinic Binding Sites on Lymphocytes from Alzheimer Patients.- Cholinergic Muscarinic B
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.