All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSound, sight, and chemicals are all important as animals attempt to communicate warnings, information about food, to attract a mate, or sometimes just for pleasure. Whales communicate across hundreds of miles of ocean with ultrasound 'songs.' Fireflies uses flashes of light to attract a mate. Skunks squirt foul-smelling chemicals to ward off attackers.
- Author BiographyLeon Gray is a highly experienced children's book author who has written titles on many subjects, from science and geography to world issues. Before becoming an author, he worked in book publishing in London. Leon now lives in Scotland and is married with three children.
- Author(s)Leon Gray
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Finders: Animal Scientists
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.31Trending at £15.54
- £6.54Trending at £6.74
- £18.57Trending at £19.19
- £19.51Trending at £30.19
- £5.23Trending at £5.99
- £8.12Trending at £9.77
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.