CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionA lifetime of poetry. Poems recalling her long life, collected together by a poet in her late 90s.
- Author BiographyMAIRI MACINNES was born in Co. Durham and educated in Yorkshire and at Oxford. Towards the end of World War Two she served with the WRNS. After marrying John McCormick, she lived in Berlin and then the United States. She has had awards from the National Endowment in the Arts and an Ingram-Merrill Fellowship. She received an Honorary Doctorate in recognition of her lifetime's work from the University of York in 2014.
- Author(s)Mairi MacInnes
- PublisherTwo Rivers Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTwo Rivers Press
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.