All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome of North Carolina's finest writers ruminate on the meaning of place in this collection of twenty-one original essays, untangling North Carolina's influence on their work, exploring how the idea of place resonates with North Carolinians, and illuminating why the state itself plays such a significant role in its own literature.
- Author BiographyMarianne Gingher is professor of English and comparative literature at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA and the editor of Long Story Short, also published by University of North Carolina Press.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMarianne Gingher
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.