All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmazon Town: A Study of Human Life in the Tropics is Charles Wagley's classic ethnography of peasant life in the Amazon, with updated material by Conrad Kottak and Richard Pace.
- Author BiographyCharles Wagley (1913-1991) was an American anthropologist specializing in rural Latin America. Richard Pace, a Professor of Anthropology at Middle Tennessee State University, studied with Wagley at Florida. Conrad Kottak is the Julian H. Steward Collegiate Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at the University of Michigan and Chair of Section 51, Anthropology at the National Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Charles Wagley,Conrad Kottak,Richard Pace
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight390 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.