All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.33
- £7.76Trending at £8.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £8.72Trending at £10.68
- £7.70Trending at £8.43
- £3.59Trending at £5.58
- £6.83Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the fascinating story behind some of the biggest brands around!
- Author BiographyAdam Sutherland is an award-winning journalist and non-fiction writer with over 20 years' experience in the industry. He has written for publications including The Observer, Wired and Esquire magazines, and has won the PPA Specialist Writer of the Year Award for his coverage of sport, and a BSME award for Young Writer of the Year. He started his writing career covering bands and music for style magazines The Face, i-D and Arena, but more recently has expanded to cover film, new media and business. He has written a series of business titles for young adults on companies such as Nike, Google and Facebook, and biographies of rapper Jay-Z and Apple founder Steve Jobs.
- Author(s)Adam Sutherland
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBig Brands
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight380 g
- Width226 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.