All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an examination of past patterns of destructive resource extraction in Amazonia, and an examination of newer initiatives that offer more sustainable options.
- Author BiographyAnthony Hall is reader in social planning, Department of Social Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He is currently on temporary assignment to the World Bank as lead social development specialist for Latin America.
- PublisherInstitute for Latin American Studies
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute for the Study of the Americas
- Edited byAnthony Hall
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.