Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the role of spatial mobility in the formation and consolidation of indigenous communities in the colonial Amazon.
- Author BiographyHeather F. Roller is Assistant Professor of History at Colgate University.
- Author(s)Heather Roller
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.