Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.73Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number118
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note65 Illustrations, black and white; X, 131 p. 65 illus.
- Weight231 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlexandros T. Tzallas,Constantinos T. Angelis,Dimitros Fotiadis
- Table Of ContentsAn Audio-Visual Database for Post-war Architecture and the City in Greece.- Game Design for Pre-screening Patients with Mental Health Complications Using ICT Tools.- Pervasiveness in Real-World Educational Games: A Case of Lego Mindstorms and M.I.T App Inventor.- Building Interactive Books Using EPUB and HTML5.- Effects of Exercise in Diabetic Rats Using Continuous Wavelet Transform.- Managing Children's Asthma with a Low Cost Web-Enabled Multifunctional Device.- Integration of eHealth Service in IPv6 Vehicular Networks.- Multimedia Chair Design for Improving the Experience of Hospital Stay for Children with Cancer.- Devices and Wireless Interface Control in Vehicular Communications: An Autonomous Approach.- Mobile Widget Technology as a Solution for Smart User Interaction.- Ambient Systems for the Environmental Monitoring: Characteristic Examples at Different Spatial Scales.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.