All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.32
- £7.43Trending at £9.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.91
- £6.35Trending at £6.55
- £12.21Trending at £12.63
- £9.98Trending at £13.95
- £12.58Trending at £14.83
About this product
- DescriptionFrozen sadness - what we have when we cannot really know what we have lost. This is what Pauline Boss illuminates, explores, and helps to ease. The loss could be a loved one still alive yet lost physically: a soldier son missing in action, or a constantly travelling spouse.
- Author BiographyPauline Boss is Professor of Family Social Science at the University of Minnesota, past President of the National Council on Family Relations, and a psychotherapist in private practice.
- Author(s)Pauline Boss
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.