All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.87
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £15.08Trending at £17.20
- £9.78Trending at £9.91
- £23.33Trending at £39.78
- £10.15Trending at £10.74
- £12.87Trending at £15.58
About this product
- DescriptionRecounts the exploits of the Bush administration, at home and abroad, 2001 to 2008. This book begins with the ways in which American voters were ambushed in two presidential elections and ranges among the disasters from Enron to Katrina to the budget deficit to the economy and finally to the 'global war on terror'.
- Author BiographyJim Morin is the acclaimed Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial cartoonist for the Miami Herald. He won the Pulitzer in 1996 and was a finalist in 1977 and 1990. Morin is the author of three books: Famous Cats, Jim Morin's Field Guide to Birds, and a collection of political cartoons, Line of Fire. His cartoons and oil paintings have been exhibited in galleries and museums worldwide. Morin has been syndicated internationally by King Features since 1985. Walter C. Clemens, Jr. is Professor of Political Science at Boston University and Associate, Harvard University Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies. He is the author (with Pulitzer Prize-Winning Editorial Cartoonist Jim Morin) most recently of Ambushed! A Cartoon History of the George W. Bush Administration (Paradigm 2009), America and the World, 1898-2025: Achievements, Failures, Alternative Futures (2000), and a dozen other books including the highly praised Dynamics of International Relations, 2nd Edition (2004). His op-eds have appeared in the Christian Science Monitor, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post.
- Author(s)Jim Morin,Walter C. Clemens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100-200 cartoons
- Weight362 g
- Width229 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.