Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionCan modern science tell us what happened to Amelia Earhart? The International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery (TIGHAR) has spent years searching for the lost pilot. This book offers tantalizing evidence that the First Lady of the Air and her navigator landed on an uninhabited tropical island but perished before they could be rescued.
- Author BiographyThomas F. King is a well known archaeological consultant specializing in the protection of cultural resources, author of five books, and archaeologist on the Amelia Earhart Project. Randall S. Jacobson is a geophysicist with the U.S. Navy, an expert on oceanic seismic activity and naval mine-hunting technology, and author of over 40 professional articles. Karen Ramey Burns is a consulting forensic anthropologist specializing in human identification based at the University of Georgia, has worked at crime scenes, mass murder sites, cemeteries, and disaster scenes on five continents, and is author of a major textbook on forensics. Kenton Spading is an engineer with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers specializing in computers and remote sensing technology.
- Author(s)Karen Ramey Burns,Kenton Spading,Randall Jacobson,Thomas F. King
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.