All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionViews mental retardation primarily as a behavioral problem. This book helps students and workers in the field apply research findings and theoretical formulations in their appraisal and treatment of mental retardation.
- Author BiographyAlfred A. Baumeister is professor in the department of psychology and psychiatry at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. His primary research deals with the prevention of children's health problems and public policy affecting children at risk. He is the author of numerous journal articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Alfred A. Baumeister
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.