All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author and world-renowned chef Mario Batali pays homage to the American farmer - from Maine to Los Angeles - in stories, photos and recipes.
- Author BiographyMario Batali counts 24 restaurants, nine cookbooks, numerous television shows and the 50,000-square-foot Eataly marketplace among his ever-expanding empire of deliciousness. This autumn, Mario and his business partner, Joe Bastianich, will open B&B Burger&Beer in the Venetian Hotel and Casino, their fourth restaurant in Las Vegas. Mario is also the author of nine cookbooks including the James Beard Award Winning Molto Italiano: 327 Simple Italian Recipes (Ecco 2005); and Molto Batali: Simple Family Meals from my Home to Yours (Ecco 2011). Mario appears daily on ABC's 'The Chew' a daytime talk show that celebrates and explores life through food. Jim Webster is a newspaper copy editor, writer, blogger, culinary tourist and amateur caterer. He works at The Washington Post and has worked at the Miami Herald and St. Petersburg Times.
- Author(s)Mario Batali
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Note120 4-colour photos throughout
- Weight1416 g
- Width215 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.