Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the public's perceptions of biometric identification technology in the context of privacy, security, and civil liberties.
- Author BiographyLisa S. Nelson is an associate professor in the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Lisa S. Nelson
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note29 charts, 26 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.