All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if there had never been an America? Dinesh D'Souza paints a vivid picture of what the world would be like if there had never been an America.
- Author BiographyDinesh D'Souza is the former president of The King's College in New York City and author of the New York Times bestsellers Obama's America and The Roots of Obama's Rage. He is also a former White House domestic policy analyst and research scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. His other best-selling books include What's So Great About Christianity, What's So Great About America, and Life After Death.
- Author(s)Dinesh D'Souza
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight525 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.