Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the American way of war within the context of Clausewitzian theory. This book argues that the situation in which America has found itself in Iraq is the direct result of a culturally predisposed inclination to substitute technology for strategy.
- Author BiographyBrice F. Harris has a PhD in International Relations from the University of Reading.
- Author(s)Brice Harris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleStrategy and History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white line drawings
- Weight244 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.