Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.35
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.20
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £9.99Trending at £15.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
- £14.54Trending at £21.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book examines the period 1941-2001 during which time the character of American life changed rapidly.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Abrams is a professor of history at the University of California at Berkeley, where he has been teaching since 1961. He received his Ph.D. from Columbia University in 1962. He was a Fulbright Professor at the University of London (1968-9) and Moscow State University (1989). Professor Abrams is the author of Conservatism in a Progressive Era: The Burdens of Progress and editor or co-editor of The Shaping of 20th Century America and The Issues of Populist and Progressive Eras.
- Author(s)Richard M. Abrams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.