All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dissection of the 'special relationship' that reveals how the British perennially delude themselves about their place in America's strategic order.
- Author BiographyGuy Arnold is a freelance writer specialising in international affairs with particular emphasis on Africa, and the author of some fifty books, including Africa: A Modern History 1960-2005.
- Author(s)Guy Arnold
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.44Trending at £9.99
- £19.44Trending at £29.88
- £10.15Trending at £18.30
- £16.56Trending at £20.04
- £12.52Trending at £13.82
- £4.84Trending at £5.41
- £11.14Trending at £13.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.