All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how we have adapted to diversity and the ways rank-and-file Americans, clergy, and other community leaders are responding. This book contends that responses to religious diversity are fundamentally deeper than polite discussions about civil liberties and tolerance would suggest.
- Author BiographyRobert Wuthnow is the Gerhard R. Andlinger '52 Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for the Study of Religion at Princeton University. His previous books include After the Baby Boomers , Saving America? Faith-Based Services and the Future of Civil Society (both Princeton); Creative Spirituality: The Way of the Artist ; and Loose Connections: Joining Together in America's Fragmented Communities .
- PrizesWinner of Mirra Komarovsky Award of the Eastern Sociological Society 2007. Commended for Award for Excellence in the Study of Religion in the Anayltical-Descriptive Studies Category, American Academy of Religion 2006 (United States) and Christianity Today Book Award in the Christianity and Culture Category 2006 (United States).
- Author(s)Robert Wuthnow
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 tables.
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.