All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing the psychology of uncertainty together with contemporary case studies, this book is a sweeping diagnostic for-and antidote to-ineffective political discourse in a globalized world that imports bads as well as goods.
- Author BiographyAndrew Rojecki is an associate professor of communication at the University of Illinois-Chicago. He is the author of Silencing the Opposition: Antinuclear Movements and the Media in the Cold War and the coauthor of The Black Image in the White Mind: Media and Race in America.
- Author(s)Andrew Rojecki
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleThemes in Global Social Change
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note22 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.