All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.45
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
- £13.51Trending at £18.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the cultural and social developments of the USA during the 1970s and offers a survey of both 1970s popular culture and political, economic, and military developments. Central to the text is the belief that the 1970s were a time of betrayal and loss for the USA.
- Author BiographyStephanie A. Slocum-Schaffer is assistant professor of political science at Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. She has held several administrative positions, including assistant director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential studies at American University.
- Author(s)Stephanie A. Slocum-Schaffer
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.