All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.07
- £6.21Trending at £7.97
- £2.95Trending at £4.61
- £6.25Trending at £8.57
- £9.23Trending at £14.90
- £28.00Trending at £34.18
- £18.68Trending at £27.00
About this product
- DescriptionA history of sound recording from the nineteenth to the twenty first century, first published in 2006.
- Author BiographyAndre Millard is Director of American Studies and Professor of History at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He is the author of Edison and the Business of Innovation and a contributor to National Public Radio's 'Lost and Found Sound'.
- Author(s)Andre Millard
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2005
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.