Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the movement to abolish slavery in the US, from the origins of the movement in the 18th century through to the Civil War and the abolition of slavery in 1865. Within a basic chronological framework it also considers black abolitionists, feminism, and anti-slavery violence.
- Author BiographyStanley Harrold is Professor of History at South Carolina State University and author of The Abolitionists and the South.
- Author(s)Stanley Harrold
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeminar Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechronology, glossary, maps
- Weight539 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.