CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe 22 selections in this volume highlight the many telling achievements and enduring insights in American anthropology during the first few decades after World War II.
- Author BiographyRobert F. Murphy was a professor of anthropology at Columbia University. His books include The Body Silent and The Dialectics of Social Life: Alarms and Excursions in Anthropological Theory.
- Author(s)American Anthropological Association
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRobert F. Murphy
- Introduction byRobert F. Murphy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.