CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionTracking the emergence of particular gender images in association with specific social, political, and economic pressures, this text explores the impact of interrelated discourses on race, gender, and nation upon the development of African American literature from the turn of the century.
- Author BiographyFelipe Smith is an associate professor of English at Tulane University.
- Author(s)Felipe Smith
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.