All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe food consumed during cancer treatment is especially important. This title explains the essential role of good nutrition for cancer patients. It provides information about nutrition to maximize the benefits of treatment. It focuses on Survivorship and staying well after treatment.
- Author BiographyBarbara Grant, MS, RD, CSO, LD, is the outpatient clinical nutritionist at the Saint Alphonsus Cancer Care Center and is a board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition. She lives in Boise, Idaho. Abby S. Bloch, PhD, RD, is executive director of programs and research for the Robert C. and Veronica Atkins Foundation, was on staff at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer, and was chairperson for the American Cancer Society Advisory Committee on Nutrition and Physical Activity. She lives in New York City. Kathryn K. Hamilton, MA, RD, CDN, CSO, is an outpatient clinical oncology dietitian with the Carol G. Simon Cancer Center at the Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, New Jersey; an assistant professor at College of St. Elizabeth in Morristown; and a board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition. She lives in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey. Cynthia A. Thomson, PhD, RD, is an associate professor at the University of Arizona department of nutritional sciences, a board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition, and wasa nominee for the Sidney Salmon Memorial Award for Cancer Research in 2009. She lives in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Abby S. Block
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Edited byBarbara Grant,Cynthia Thomson,Kathryn Hamilton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £12.77Trending at £13.24
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £13.25Trending at £16.16
- £19.66Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
- £10.10Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.