Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis work covers critical issues facing the Catholic Church in the USA by drawing from the four goals of the colloquia, to identify, assess, and critique the distinctive elements in Catholicism's approach to civic life, and to generate recommendations for strengthening Catholic civic engagement.
- Author BiographyMargaret O'Brien Steinfels served as Commonweal's editor from 1988 to 2002 and as co-director of American Catholics in the Public Square project. Peter Steinfels writes the 'Beliefs' column for the New York Times and is the author of A People Adrift: The Crisis of Roman Catholicism in America (2003).
- Author(s)Margaret O'Brien Steinfels
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/11/2003
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleAmerican Catholics in the Public Square
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight540 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byPeter Steinfels
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.