Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis title outlines the careers and characters - and illustrates the appearance, in their authentic uniforms - of famous Confederate commanders who fought in the Eastern theatre of operations, Lee, Garland, Stuart, Pendleton, Blair and nearly 20 more.
- Author BiographyPhilip Katcher was born in Los Angeles, California, to parents involved in the film industry. He was educated at the University of Maryland and served in the US Army in Vietnam. He has written a number of books on various periods of US military history and presently is editor/publisher of Military Images Magazine. Richard Hook was born in 1938 and trained at Reigate College of Art. After national service he became art editor of the much-praised magazine Finding Out during the 1960s. He has worked as a freelance illustrator ever since, earning an international reputation particularly for his deep knowledge of Native American material culture; and has illustrated more than 30 Osprey titles. Richard is married and lives in Sussex.
- Author(s)Philip Katcher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/11/2002
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleElite
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.88
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note55 b&w and 8 colour illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Hook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.