Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the problems that plague contemporary American democracy. Written from the standpoint of democratic theory, and from a progressive point of view, the book explores different facets of American democratic culture and its various deficits - deficits that can lead to the crippling of democratic politics.
- Author BiographyPhilip Green was Sophia Smith Professor of Government at Smith College and Visiting Professor of Graduate Political Science at The New School. Green serves on the editorial board for The Nation magazine. His scholarly publications include Deadly Logic: The Theory of Nuclear Deterrence, The Pursuit of Inequality, Retrieving Democracy, Democracy and Equality, Cracks in the Pedestal, and Primetime Politics.
- Author(s)Philip Green
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitical Philosophy and Public Purpose
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.