All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers representative dialects of every major section of the United States. In each case there is a general description and history of the dialect, an analysis of the vowel and consonant peculiarities, of its individual lilt and rhythm and of its grammar variations.
- Author BiographyLewis Herman and Marguerite Shalett Herman compiled this material during more than 25 years of acting, writing, teaching, and studying, in Europe, Hollywood, Chicago, and New York. They also acted and directed for stage, television, radio, and motion pictures.
- Author(s)Lewis Herman,Marguerite Shalett Herman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.