Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of U.S. economic policy in the 1990s, by leading policy makers as well as academic economists.
- Author BiographyAlan Kingstone is a Distinguished University Professor and Killam Scholar at the University of British Columbia as well as Senior Scholar at the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research in Vancouver.
- PrizesWinner of CHOICE Outstanding Academic Book for 2002. 2002.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAmerican Economic Policy in the 1990s
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight1628 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byJeffrey A. Frankel,Peter R. Orszag
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.