Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.78
- £41.51Trending at £54.95
- £12.76Trending at £16.94
- £35.17Trending at £63.55
- £11.38Trending at £19.50
- £10.55Trending at £12.34
- £9.68Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Frederick Law Olmsted to Richard Neutra, Michelle Obama to our neighbors, Americans throughout history have revealed something of themselves - their personalities, desires, and beliefs - in the gardens they create. This title offers an inclusive definition of the garden, considering landscapes from domestic kitchen gardens to city parks.
- Author BiographyWade Graham is a Los Angeles-based garden designer, historian, and writer whose work on the environment, landscape, urbanism, and the arts has appeared in the New Yorker, Harper's, the Los Angeles Times, Outside, and other publications. An adjunct professor of public policy at Pepperdine University, he is the author of American Eden: From Monticello to Central Park to Our Backyards: What Our Gardens Tell Us About Who We Are.
- Author(s)Wade Graham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note75 Black and White Photos Throughout; 16-PG Colour
- Weight1098 g
- Width186 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.