Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionWith the collapse of the Soviet Union, the United States emerged as the unrivalled superpower on the world stage. America's military, diplomatic and economic - not to mention it's cultural and ideological - presence is felt throughout the world. This work presents the merits and demerits of an American empire.
- Author BiographyChristopher Layne is Associate Professor in the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University. Bradley A. Thayer is an Associate Professor in the Dept. of Defense and Strategic Studies at Missouri State University.
- Author(s)Bradley A. Thayer,Christopher Layne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.