Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionMovies, television, and American culture permeates even the most remote reaches of the globe in unprecedented levels. What affect does the spread of the American zeitgeist have on global perceptions of the US? This book analyzes the complex role entertainment plays in foreign policy - weighing its benefits and setbacks to national interests abroad.
- Author BiographyEric M. Fattor studies the role of information and communications technologies in international political systems. He has previously taught international politics and American foreign policy at Hendrix College, the University of Colorado, and Colorado State University, USA.
- Author(s)Eric M. Fattor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 224 p.
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.