American Empire and the Political Economy of Global Finance by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £92.61Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £62.36Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn a lively critique of how international and comparative political economy misjudge the relationship between global markets and states, this book demonstrates the central place of the American state in today's world of globalized finance. The contributors set aside traditional emphases on military intervention, looking instead to economics.
- Author BiographyLEO PANITCH is the Canada Research Chair in Comparative Political Economy and Distinguished Research Professor at York University, Toronto, Canada, and the co-editor of the Socialist Register.MARTIJN KONINGS is currently a researcher at York University, Toronto, Canada.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 334 p.
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byLeo Panitch,Martijn Konings
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.