CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe American English Compendium is a fun way to explore the nuances of the English language-learn that a group of lions is called a pride; a group of whales, a pod; and a group of owls, a parliament. This edition offers fresh chapters which include spelling, punctuation, and pronunciation; and even Twitterspeak and other online vernacular.
- Author BiographyMarv Rubinstein is a nonagenarian who has worked in many professional fields. Among other things, he served as an adjunct professor at the Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, California, teaching a course called Quixotic English to translation and interpretation students. His writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Japan Times, the Village Voice, and many other publications. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Marv Rubinstein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 4 tables
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.