All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher McGrory Klyza,David J. Sousa
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleAmerican and Comparative Environmental Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementupdated and expanded edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
- Author BiographyChristopher McGrory Klyza is Robert '35 and Helen '38 Stafford Professor of Public Policy and Professor of Political Science and Environmental Studies at Middlebury College.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.