All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn an ever-changing world, the crafting of foreign policy becomes more important, especially to a world power such as the USA. This book outlines the problems - and offers solutions - of that policy, considering that the USA has an opportunity to lead the world into a new era.
- Author BiographyKARL VON VORYS is Professor of Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania. His previous works include American National Interest (Praeger, 1990), Democracy Without Consensus: The Politics of Communalism in Malaysia (1975), and Political Development in Pakistan (1965).
- Author(s)Karl Von Vorys
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.