Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a succinct and accessible interpretation of the major event and ideas that have shaped U.S. foreign relations since the American Revolution-historical factors that now affect our current debates and commitments in the Middle East as well as Europe and Asia.
- Author BiographyRichard Dean Burns, PhD, is professor emeritus of history at California State University, Los Angeles, CA. Joseph M. Siracusa, PhD, is professor of human security and international diplomacy at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. Jason C. Flanagan, PhD, is assistant professor of international studies at the University of Canberra, Australia.
- Author(s)Jason C. Flanagan,Joseph M. Siracusa,Richard Dean Burns
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.