All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessibly written book, unique in its breadth, presents a comprehensive approach to answering the what, how much, who, where, and why of giving. The authors consider multiple forms of generosity, but focus especially on three main forms: donating money, volunteering time, and taking political action.
- Author BiographyPatricia Snell Herzog is a co-investigator on the Science of Generosity Initiative and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology & Criminal Justice at the University of Arkansas. Previously Herzog was the Assistant Director of the Center for the Study of Religion at the University of Notre Dame. Her areas of interest are charitable giving & voluntary participation, religion, youth and emerging adults, community, spatial inequality, and social theory. Heather Price is a co-investigator on the Science of Generosity Phase II. Previously Price was the Assistant Director of the Center for the Study of Religion at the University of Notre Dame. Price is a sociologist who studies education, networks, organizations, and community. Her work informs education policy locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Author(s)Heather Price,Patricia Snell Herzog
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note64
- Weight680 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.