CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £20.56Trending at £29.86
- £24.88Trending at £39.70
- £42.41Trending at £64.70
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to North American graphic design from colonial times to the present, aimed at designers, students, and librarians making collections. Among topics covered are design theory, history and techniques, reproduction, illustration, advertising, packaging, signs and computer technology.
- Author BiographyELLEN MAZUR THOMSON is a printmaker, graphic designer, and librarian. She is the author of Color in American Domestic Architecture 1630-1913: a Bibliography.
- Author(s)Ellen Mazur Thomson
- Date of Publication23/10/1992
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleArt Reference Collection
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.