All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionHow the United States used its position as the world's leading scientific and technological power to rebuild European scientific practices and institutions and align them with American interests during the first two decades of the Cold War.
- Author BiographyJohn Krige is Kranzberg Professor in the School of History, Technology, and Society at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)John Krige
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleTransformations: Studies in the History of Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.