All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.57Trending at £9.95
- £10.18Trending at £13.99
- £7.19Trending at £7.36
- £26.56Trending at £36.95
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.88Trending at £7.98
- £27.18Trending at £29.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating history of Olympic basketball on the world stage and behind the scenes, Carson Cunningham presents a kaleidoscopic picture of the evolution into the twenty-first century of one of America's most popular sports.
- Author BiographyCarson Cunningham played basketball at Purdue University and professionally in the Continental Basketball Association and in two leagues overseas. He currently teaches history at DePaul University, USA.
- Author(s)Carson Cunningham
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note21 photographs, 17 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.