Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research, this book tells the stories of the origins of the Morgan, the Standardbred, the American Saddle Horse, and the Tennessee Walking Horse as well as their progenitors - Figure, Messenger, Lady Suffolk, Cockspur, Denmark, Tom Hal, Copperbottom, and Roan Allen - and the breeders and fanciers who recognized their special qualities.
- Author BiographyRalph Moody (1898-1982) was a working cowboy from the age of ten, a trick rodeo rider, and a student of good horseflesh. He is the author of Come on Seabiscuit! as well as the Little Britches series about a boy's life on a Colorado ranch, all available in Bison Books editions.
- Author(s)Ralph Moody
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note28 illustrations, index
- Weight92533 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.