CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- Author(s)David H. DeJong
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Author BiographyDavid H. DeJong is director of the Pima-Maricopa Irrigation Project and has written extensively on the history of Gila River Indian Community water rights. His publications include Forced to Abandon Our Fields (University of Utah Press, 2011).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.